TPZero - Tool for Ac=0 Plans
TPZero - Screen Shots
TP105 - Software for Attributes
TP414 - Software for Variables
Lot Mean Examples
TP781 - Software for Reliability
|Sampling Plans for Reliability
TP781 designs sampling plans for reliability qualification testing based on the operating characteristic curve. The plans can be used for
components or assemblies, and are based on the exponential failure rate model.
- Mean Time/Cycles Between Failure -- MTBF
- Reliabilty with respect to a specified
Type of Plan:
- Lower limit for MTBF
- Lower limit for reliability
- Fixed duration decision rules
- Sequential decision rules.
Interval Estimates of MTBF and of Reliability from
- One-sided and two-sided confidence limits.
- User specified confidence coefficient
|Average Sample Number
(for Sequential Test Plans)
|MTBF versus Reliability