TPZero - Tool for Ac=0 Plans
TPZero - Screen Shots
TP105 - Software for Attributes
TP414 - Software for Variables
Lot Mean Examples
TP781 - Software for Reliability
|Tool for Ac=0 Sampling Plans
Software program TPZero is one component of TP105 v3 that we have split
off as a separate program. TPZero is a simple program that calculates the sample size
required for a user-specified consumer's point consisting of just two numbers: the RQL and
the consumer's risk (the Beta risk).
- Calculate the sample size (n) required.
- Display the decision rule. (n, Ac)
-- Ac and C mean the same thing.
- Display a probability statement of consumer
- Calculate the AQL for producer's risk of
Functionality and Assumptions:
- Uses the binomial distribution for
- Applies when the lot size is at least 10
times the sample size.
- Output the report to your default printer.
- Copy the report to the Windows clipboard.
- Help file explains sampling basics.
- Program [Help], printable user manual,
online user manual.
- Free bug fixes and updates. (downloads)
- Special Option:
- Special Option: Input any point on the
How to Buy or Try TPZero:
- You can download TPZero from our website. You can also buy a registration code that will
extend the trial period indefinitely.
- Download a full
featured 14 day trial program free.
- Buy a permanent registration code for $50.
- (In Minnesota, $53.25 with sales tax)
If you purchase TPZero for $50 and then
upgrade to TP105 v3 you will receive a $50
rebate at that time, as TP105 v3 already contains all TPZero functionality
-- plus much more.
| Screen shots | User
| Download Trial TPZero | Buy TPZero |
| more information |